We released various fixes for the Stremio apps today.
Let’s see what changed!
Stremio Desktop v4.4.164
- Improved Performance in Player and Discover Screens
- Updated Desktop Icon and App Loading Icon for Redesign
- Better UI Responsiveness (for smaller and larger screens / resolution)
- Improved Styles for Selected and Hovered Item
- Layout Fixes (Nav Bar Tab, Grid Row Spacing)
- Fix Spatial Navigation in Some Scenarios
- Improved Search Behaviour
- Fixed Volume Control Issue
- Fixed Upcoming Video Layout
- Decreased Marquee Speed for Stream Text
- Fixed Nav Bar Label Overflowing
Stremio Android TV v1.6.3
- Fix for ERROR_CODE_AUDIO_TRACK_INIT_FAILED
- Fix for Magnet Links Not Streaming (when app is closed)
- Fix for Error When Two Addons Offer Identical Stream Responses
Stremio Android Mobile v1.6.6
- Optimized Video Playback Performance on Some Devices
- Introduced New Streams Addons Selector for Better UX
- Resolved an Issue Where the “Install Addons” Button was Not Working as Expected
- Fixed a Bug Affecting the Installation of Addons via URL
- Corrected an Issue that Prevented Magnet Links from Working in Search
- Addressed a Problem Causing the ‘Share’ Button to Not Display
- Fixed a Bug that Would Always Open the Library to Movies, Regardless of User Action
- Improved Episode List Scrolling to Automatically Position at the Last Watched Episode
The app will update for all users within the next 48h. The website download page may be cached for the next 24h, within this time you should use this link for an updated version with the new downloads.
Stay tuned as we have many surprises planned for our users!