Time for the first tech update of 2019! We’ve been busy to bring you yet another upgrade of Stremio – here’s what you can expect after your software updates.
- We have completely revamped the settings page. It now allows you to change your password, contact our customer support, toggle your subtitle preferences, subscribe to a calendar, access the add-ons section, and much more.
- We mentioned the subtitle preferences; you can now set a default preferred language for these; change their color; increase or decrease the size, change the background, and select default subtitle and background colors.
- We have added the option to set a predefined BitTorrent profile: Soft/Default/Fast. If you want to learn more about this, check out our blogpost on the topic.
- A spatial navigation has been added to the Calendar and Add-on sections of your account, i.e. you can use your keyboard to navigate these.
- We’ve added support for gamepad navigation.
- We removed the Google+ button from the sharing options, because – you know – G+ is dead now.
- Hardware decoding is now turned off by default
- Fixed an issue where information about poor source is shown when using external player
- Fixed an issue where posters sometimes were not displayed in the Calendar section
- Minor user interface fixes
What’s new at the office
We have recently been discussing getting some plants for the office. On one hand, it will really improve the quality of the air and the general ambiance. On the other, we’re pretty sure we’ll kill them plans quite fast. See – a tough decision.