We recently released the Stremio Brand Update & Apps Redesigns and have monitored user feedback for the last four days.
We believe we have identified the most critical bugs and released new versions today for both Desktop and Mobile apps with the hotfixes.
So what has changed in today’s releases?
- Fixed performance issues in the Discover section
- Fixed styling issues in the Subtitles Picker
- Fixed styling issues in previews, where content was not properly displayed on lower-resolution displays
- Fixed a styling issue where the “Add to Library” button was not visible.Fixed calendar issue where the calendar always started from Monday
- Fixed calendar issue where the calendar list did not automatically scroll to the selected day
- Fixed issues in the Discover section where elements were not loading when navigating with a keyboard
- Added Add-ons Selector for streams list.Added the year of release for series episodes
- Added context menu for “Continue Watching” items
- Restored the “Mark Rest as Watched/Unwatched” option in the context menu for series
- Fixed issue where the app crashed when navigating to the Discover section.
- Fixed issue where the app crashed when clicking on the Chromecast button in search results.
- Fixed issue where the app crashed while scrolling through search results and attempting to perform another search.
We hope everyone is enjoying new redesigns.